Re: People hung at menus

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 02/02/00

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Michael Stilson wrote:

>Problem is, I have one builder in particular who manages to keep getting
>hung up in a menu, disconnected, etc.  And he never gets disconnected.
>For now, the only way I can get him disconnected is when he gets another
>char on and tells me so I can dc him.  Usually in one of the oasis editor
>states.  Anyone remember the little fix for this?

ban.c:

  for (dt = descriptor_list; dt; dt = dt->next)
    if (dt->character && GET_NAME(dt->character) && !str_cmp(GET_NAME(dt->charac ter), newname))
      return (STATE(dt) == CON_PLAYING);

Change the last line to:

  return (IS_PLAYING(dt));

--
George Greer            | Death's Gate Scripts
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts/