Re: NEWBIE Lives system & Prompt

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/04/00

" This prompt system is what we used on Duris, ported to work with
  Circle. Minor changes are required to comm.c and structs.h, but
  you should easily figure out what.
                                 Fafhrd "

Atleast it had instructions.
Since it has it's own .c you can safely assume you will have to add
it to the Makefile or cut/paste it into another .c.
next, hmmm... two prompt codes.. remove the old one?
Not digging into the code here, but run through it,
check comm.c and structs.h for things to do with the old prompt
code and see if changes need for the new one??
(a little work on your part)