Re: [ADMIN] Combat systems

From: Edgar Watson (pidarve@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/04/00

The only chriteria I meet for this is #3, but i thought this would be a great
time to
see if there is any interest in this.  Only those commands which cause lag, ie.

kick, cast, etc.  are queued, all other commands are executed right away.  This

allows players to have queued in 5 fireballs, but still able to report to their
group,
and to gossip, tell, etc.  If anybody is interested in how I've done this, just
drop
me a line.  I might work on a snippit then.