Re: MUD is up

From: Xual (xual@danathara.dhs.org)
Date: 02/05/00

On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Jerry Billings wrote:

> hrmmm i just went to half a dozen muds trying to figure out where to put the
> credits however not a one had them any where, so i dont even know what i need
> to put up...

mine looks like this:

                      Based on CircleMUD 3.0 bpl14
                         Created by Jeremy Elson
                   A derivative of DikuMUD (GAMMA 0.0)
                 By Hans Henrik Staerfeldt, Katja Nyboe,
            Tom Madsen, Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer

Xual
--

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled
 by, and that has made all the difference. "