[NEWBIE]

From: Dave Ely (banzai5150@home.com)
Date: 02/05/00

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for a little help.

I'm currently running a modified bpl15 w/out OLC or DG

I want to add Oasis and DG but I can't seem to get it to work when I manually patch it in.  I have a file with the error msgs.

Basically, I'm looking for a kind soul that will help me/showme the best way to patch in DG, Oasis, and bring it up to bpl17.

If your willing to help respond directly as to not bug the list.  I thank you all in advance for you help in this matter.