(no subject)

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 02/06/00

if I have my code setup on a Linux based system with my src files
in one directory and a copy of the stock src files and I wanted to
make a patch or diff file with the code what command would I use.

I would also like to know if anyone has any knowledge of the
same utility for a windows system, maybe built into MSVC. It has
 windiff utility, but all that does is compare two directories, and
tells you which files have changes, but I haven't seen any option to
what whose changes are. Any help is appreciated. Also I
apologize for the short width on the message, but my windows is
fookered at the moment and I need to reboot.
Mac Manson
stabaho@hotmail.com
ICQ# 49355422
Tikkanen MUD (sword.grailhall.com 8000)