Re: [OFFTOPIC] Job opportunities

From: Ryan Le Gros (malevolent@mindinfo.com)
Date: 02/06/00

My apologies, it was early when I sent that email, I had been up all night
before working on getting things for the company together. Relocation would
be to California, in the Visalia area which is about an hour south of Fresno
and 4 hours south of S.F. It is a nice area with cheap cheap living costs,
making it an ideal place to start up.

My apologies,
Ryan Le Gros