Re: MISC Special program

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 02/08/00

what if you cant change the box properties until it is ran, how to program
them into the program its self, I would like to know because I want to
increase the priority that the .exe file runs under in windows, may there
you could also program the window to autoclose on finish

personally I just use a autoexec.bat like this

bin/circle.exe
echo Restarting
autoexec.bat

so what happens is that it runs the circlemud, then on a crash, it starts
it over,