Re: Mud within a mud (was Forking - a few queries)

From: Tony Maro (tony@maro.net)
Date: 02/09/00

This sounds like what I'm doing, sort of, however not really based on
circle code (at all)

Anyway, I have a mud server that takes connections and then can delve them
out to another server, even on another computer.  Requires a special client
though.  However you can literally walk off one mud server onto another and
not even know it.  Even can have multiple threads running on the same PC
that are different areas of the game.