Re: Max stats.

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/11/00

True, this is a major overhaul type of thing..
Best left un-tried by a newbie. Going through ALL the code
to find those things that deal with stats can be a bear!
One good suggestion is to define some variables like
STAT_STR, STAT_INT, etc.. and work through the code
to replace everything that needs to be. After you think
you find everything.. Try changing STAT_STR to 250 or whatever
and this way, you don't have to change ALL the code back if it
fails.. Just change the variable back to 25 or whatever..
Thats a suggestion..