Re: who and where while in Oasis's OLC

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/13/00

I put out an example, as did you. Your point can be taken for both
codes. Both methods can be messy in one way or another. Both will not
be supported by all muds either. I tried to provide a simple method.
Yours involved creating a macro. My point was to simplify the code by
adding one "if" statement (how messy can that get?). If the mud does
not have a CON_DISCONNECT then I guess that coder would definitly know
for a fact that they would have to modify it and adjust it.

Anyways, I give up on the conversation. I guess adding a macro to do
a check is better than doing an if statement. Adding 15 lines of code
is better than adding one.