Re: who and where while in Oasis's OLC

From: Daniel Staudt (dstaudt@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/14/00

what if you add a connection state that is not olc?
or you remove a connection state below con_dis and you put a new olc there
to save numbers?? or you need this check some where else?

useing >con_dis is called a hack. it only works in a given surcumstance
where all the numbers cooperate
useing macros lets you update all the code using an olc check(and thus this
macro) in one fell swoop

that is also why i took all the x_rnums and x_vnums and stuck in a typedef
int gloabl_type and just use it