Re: Where can I get this MUD Version?

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 02/16/00

Khayman wrote:

>     Hi friends take a look at this MUD (mud.nlink.com.br 3000). This MUD has
> many alterations. There some place where can I get your source files?

You will probably get a lot further by asking the implementor(s) of that
particular MUD than by asking this list as no-one here is going to ask
them for you.

If however, you came to me asking for my source so you could copy my MUD
you would not get it.  Take the time to create your own MUD, not a copy
of someone elses.

Regards, Peter