Re: hedit bpl16

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 02/17/00

nathan winters wrote:

> The problems are numerous and I was hoping someone had posted a snippet or
> patch for bpl16. I am getting a ton of minor errors that I don't have time
> to debug right now. I'd rather spend time working on original code. Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.

Well, sometimes it works better if you do it like this...

download the bpl that hedit was written for and patch hedit into it,
then patch it up to bpl16 (you will probably have to fix a few, but not
many, rejects).

diff the result with the stock bpl16 source, then use the resulting file
to patch your MUD (again, fix rejects, shouldn't be too many).

Regards, Peter