I think there is a plot going on with MSVC++ 6.0 against me

From: J P (JoeP401@email.msn.com)
Date: 02/18/00

    I truly think MSVC++ 6 does not like me at all.

I have tred several suggestions to edit code ect... but msot of them I get
errors with so back to phase 1:

I get an access violation when the MUD tries to read the  motd, news,
credits bground ect.. files

This has only happeend to me after I converted to msvc++6, it worked fine on
version 4.

I am TOTALLY sure that there isnt anything stopping the mud from reading
these files (hell its on my computer)

So.. any suggesstions? Im compleatly lost as to why it would do this

--LordKaT