Re: [CODE] perform_immort_invis bugfix

From: Chris Proctor (cjp@minotaur.labyrinth.net.au)
Date: 02/18/00

I've had that bug too, don't think it happens in stock (but it should be
prepared for anyway, really).

If you order all followers to do something that results in death of
one follower (such as casting an offensive spell on itself or something),
you can lose track of which mob you were up to in the "order
followers" loop thing. This is fixed by getting the next follower before
you make the current one execute the command, as I think Andrey's saying.