Re: Thanks

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 02/22/00

I don't think he meant this recent post, but i have noticed in the past a
mightier than thou attitude from people on the list, not always when I
post, but when reading the posts

Mac Manson - stabaho@hotmail.com - ICQ# 49355422
Tikkanen MUD (sdu.dynip.com 8000) - http://sdu.dynip.com
"One day one of my little nephews came up to me and asked me if the equator
was a real line that went around the Earth, or just an imaginary one. I had
to laugh. Laugh and laugh. Because I didn't know, and I thought that maybe
by
laughing he would forget what he asked me."
     - Jack Handey