MSVC++

From: James Cress (james.cress@sympatico.ca)
Date: 02/26/00

    When trying to add races using to code found in the ceramic Mouse, I
came up with a few errors and changes.
    Both changes were in the interpreter.c file and here they are:

Change

GETPFILEPOS(d->character) = create_entry(GET_NAME(d->character)

GETPFILEPOS(d->charachter) > create_entry(GET_NAME(d->charachter))

    This was the only line that I could find with errors but after
correcting these bugs and compiling, I got a few that I need help with.
    I am using Win98, and MSVC++ 4.2 and got an error msg that listed
LNK2001 with a referral error of LNK1120.  Any suggestions or specific
instructions would help.
    If someone would like to see the actual msg I will do a personal
email (it's rather big for a mailing list.)

James