Newbi Compiling in Win98

From: Bob Kucejko (Frostbob@sprynet.com)
Date: 03/02/00

I'm just curious, I have Borland Turbo C++ 4.5 and am running windows 98, is
there any way I can get CricleMUD to compile with that?  I read the readme's
and I haven't had any luck.  I'm running it in Red Hat Linux 6.1 but I'm on
a laptop without the funds to transfer over to a dedicated server, so in
order to run and code it, I have to switch OS's completely, or just code in
win98, and transfer the file over but I have to reboot into linux to see the
file in action.  Just curious.  Thanks.

 Bob