Re: Coding under Mac 68k

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 03/22/00

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Filippo Filippi wrote:

>>Link Error : ToolLibs.o: 'ULMULT' referenced from 'SPINCURSOR' is
>>undefined.
>>
>>Link Error : GUSISIOUX.cp: 'stdout' referenced from
>>'SIOUXSocket::read(void*,int)' is undefined.
>>
>>Link Error : GUSISIOUX.cp: 'stdout' referenced from
>>'SIOUXSocket::select(unsigned char*,unsigned char*,unsigned char*)' is
>>undefined.
>
>Why you don't reply at my request?!!

My guess would be that no one knows.  I don't know of many people using
Macintosh for CircleMUD nor do I even own a Mac with which to test it.

There's a lot more Windows/Unix people, and we can help with non-Mac
specific stuff, but that above is definitely Macintosh specific.

--
George Greer            | Shirak's CircleMUD for Windows help
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://shirak.circlemud.net/