Newbie Programming weapons

From: Lars Peter Andersen (LPA@e-mail.dk)
Date: 04/04/00

Hi.

I was just wondering if someone could help me with this question.

I'm currently putting eq and weapons onto my mud and I was wondering if you can make your weapon rise in damage with the level of the user ? And if there's such program where can I find it ? (Exact location in the FAQ or where it may be please).

It's not that I don't want to code it. But I cannot really figure out how to do that.

Thanks beforehand,

Lars