Re: Newbie Weapon building (and thanks)

From: Dan Merillat (harik@chaos.ao.net)
Date: 04/10/00

Lars Peter Andersen writes:
> Hi all.
>
> i would like to thank the first one that helped me out in a way I could under
stand. Now I'm getting the C-coding in the src also.. Well Most of it.

> I'm just not sure if I can make the damage only dependent of the level of the
 wielder ? Like dam = 1 + GET_LEVEL (ch)*2

 That code is correct but I'm not sure that's what you want.

 With that, it won't matter what weapon your characters are wielding,
 (or even none), it will do the same amount of damage.

--Dan