Re: Training Snippet

From: Thomas Arp (t_arp@mail1.stofanet.dk)
Date: 04/22/00

Whatley wrote:
[SNIP]
> I'm using the training snippet from the ftp site/snippet site and am having
> problems with the argument.  When typing trains it automatically defults to the
> invalid argument line and displays the "Train what?".  I'm snipping in one
> argument for an example:
>
> -snip-
did you snip this line ?

  one_argument(argument, arg);

If you didn't it's what you need.. argument will contain the full line, including spaces, control codes etc, while the new var arg contains the first 'argument' word without whitespace or control codes.
Then use arg instead of argument the rest of the way, and it should do the trick.

ie :
  if (!*arg)
instead of
>   if (!*argument)