Re: Arrays and Linked Lists

From: Savyork (savyork@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 04/27/00

    Im not a really good coder and I could be completly wrong on this.
But what if you created two was of saving and loading the mud.
When building areas and during other times when you'll need to make a lot
of changes, have the rooms saved in linked lists. When you're running the
MUD, just save it in arrays, and have it load that way.

Again I'm not a really good coder, and that probably isn't even possible.
But its an idea.

KM