Modifying linked lists

From: Phillip A Ames (kirk47@juno.com)
Date: 04/28/00

Hi there,
I've got a tiny problem that I don't know how to get around.  If I have a
global linked list, and I want to modify and item in it, how would I go
about doing this?  For example, say that I have the following list of a
structure with an integer value of 'blah':

First item

   |---> Second Item

     |------> Third Item

         |---------> Fourth Item

              |-------------> Fifth Item

                      |------------> Sixth Item(end of list)

and I want to modify "Third Item"'s blah, I want it to be 1 instead of
the 0 that it defaults to.  Do I have to use the REMOVE_FROM_LIST macro
and then re-add it to the head of the list?  Please help me out if you
can, I'm not really too sure about how to go about doing this and I can't
really think of any clear examples in Circle's code right now.  Thanks in
advance!

-Phil

Phillip Ames       | AOL IM: Grathol  | ICQ: 8778335 |
"I will break you into pieces, hold you up for all the
world to see, what makes you think you are better than
me?" -Everclear, Like A California King, 1997