Re: Aedit "features"...part 1

From: Matthias Elsdragon (MgicTG1@aol.com)
Date: 04/29/00

Ok thanks for everyone's help! I finally got rid of the problem, although its
more of a hack. ;) Here's how I did it.

I restored my do_olc function to what it was pre-patch, and duplicated it.
(do_aedit_olc). Then I just patched the do_aedit_olc instead of the do_olc,
and changed aedits function (in interpreter.c) to do_aedit_olc. :) Its a hack
I know, but hey, it works. Hope anyone else having that problem will be
helped now.

-Matthias Elsdragon