Re: Multiple Hit Spells

From: Shawn Kimbley (whatley@lewiston.com)
Date: 05/01/00

My description was probably pretty weak, but John Sherman's comment was what i'm
looking for.  Something like chain lightning, without area affect (easily removed i
suppose).  I'm wondering if perhaps multiple skill checks in the spell case in magic.c
might be able to work somehow....although this seems that it only would send one hit to
the damage function, so maybe I should put the checks in there?  Would maybe a manual
spell ASPELL work better?  I'm currently testing some of my methods but i'm more than
open to more intelligent ideas.

Thanks

Whatley