Re: List Stuff [OFFTOPIC, but yet not]

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 05/04/00

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Brian Hartvigsen wrote:

>> Also, 6 people have been removed lately for bouncing.
>
>What is bouncing if you don't mind my asking.

Their mail, either timing out or connection being refused. Lately it was 4
people from Yahoo, and two other people I don't remember. It all ends up in
my mailbox four times or so for each person so people tend to get removed
quickly before it piles up.  You can resubscribe of course, one of the
Yahoo people already has.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org