Re: iedit & oasis 2.0

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 05/05/00

> what you are saying is that I can take oedit_setup_existing(), do_oedit() and
> copy those renaming them to iedit and finally changing all oedit reference to
> iedit?

        No, the patch has seperate versions of these functions called
"iedit_xxxx()" where xxxx is filled in as appropraite.  If you walk though
the patch and put it in by hand, you should have no problem at all
integrating iedit with the existing setup, since it relies 95% upon oedit.
The only time it differs is it's setup option, and saving option.

                                        PjD