Re: [OLC] after compile

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 05/13/00

On Sat, 13 May 2000, dd wrote:

>Please DO NOT USE HTML formatting for your email.  It is simply
>rude, and rather unreadable for many people.

Consider this a warning to not use HTML.

Next person to use HTML in the next 24 hours gets punted without warning.
After that, I'll decide whether or not to warn people again.

You're all lucky Pine automatically renders HTML so I didn't notice it
prior to this message....

--
George Greer            your temporary fascist list admin
greerga@circlemud.org   (if you got this much bounced mail, you would be too)