Re: Nope, No OLC

From: Minturn.Del.PRC.Oceana (Del@PRCOceana.Corona.Navy.Mil)
Date: 05/15/00

OLC = OnLine Creation
Means you can create rooms/obj/mobs/etc ONLINE while the game is running.

You want a code that allows dual wield? Hold possition and Wield position
are both attack?
Check developer.circlemud.org for a dual weild code, or ftp.circlemud.org.
Check out everything both sites have to get the information you need.