crashing

From: Nathaniel White (nathanmwhite@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/27/00

Hiyas,
    I was wondering if someone could tell me what exactly might be the
problem with my mud. While it is running, once in a while it will crashed,
but cygwin doesnt do anything, and there is nothing in the syslog, about the
crash, and during this crash, nothing happene: no connection lost or
anything it just sits there.
Thanks,
Confused N.White

Hey, check out some funny pictures, jokes and games. I laughed so hard while
drinking, and also had it come out my nose.
http://www.twistedhumor.com/cgi-bin/affiliate/banner.cgi?9008