Re: OLC Compile errors: More toubles.

From: doomzday (doomzday@easynet.co.uk)
Date: 05/29/00

>Thanks for the help, managed to fix them before i got the reply (except the
>max_players bit, didnt think
>about typos) but now ive got them sorted out, when MSVC comes to linking
>objects i get this.
>
>onfig.obj : error LNK2005: _max_players already defined in comm.obj
>act.comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _send_editor_help

-- Snip --

Ok im an idiot, ill check ive got all the files in the build next time :P
Anyhow, fixed that, still got....

Linking...
config.obj : error LNK2005: _max_players already defined in comm.obj
Debug/circle.exe : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols
found
Error executing link.exe.

Oh by the way I had a good look at the code before posting this time :>>

Doomz