adding classes?

From: Nathaniel White (nathanmwhite@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/10/00

Heyas,
    Well, i did manage to get my races added in to code without error, but
now im wonding about adding in more classes, i have the basic four, but i'd
like add more. i found a lot of stuff on multi-clasing in the the archives.
if someone could email on how to add more classes to the code. also anyone
that might know why sedit will cuase the mud to crash, that infomation would
be helpful too.
Thanks,
NWhite

Hey, check out some funny pictures, jokes and games. I laughed so hard hwile
drinking, and also had it come out my nose.
http://www.twistedhumor.com/cgi-bin/affiliate/banner.cgi?9008