Re: CircleMud Patch level 17 [BUG]

From: Jons (trilist@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/13/00

I believe that this bug is caused by the OasisOLC. You may want to check
your act.comm.c The original do_say should be: (I don't know why Oasis patch
does that but since I am new to this too, I can't be certain if I am right)

ACMD(do_say)
{
  skip_spaces(&argument);

  if (!*argument)
    send_to_char("Yes, but WHAT do you want to say?\r\n", ch);
  else {
    sprintf(buf, "$n says, '%s'", argument);
    act(buf, FALSE, ch, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);

    if (!IS_NPC(ch) && PRF_FLAGGED(ch, PRF_NOREPEAT))
      send_to_char(OK, ch);
    else {
      delete_doubledollar(argument);
      sprintf(buf, "You say, '%s'\r\n", argument);
      send_to_char(buf, ch);
    }
  }
}