Re: [OLC]

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/18/00

How come people can not give more information?
My mud is broke, and I don't know why!

First, when you say that you save everything, what does that mean?
When Oasis asks if you want to save it internally you select yes, is
this what you mean that you save everything?
Or do you type OLC to see what needs saved?
Do you type redit save <zone number>, redit save < >, medit save < >,
etc???