[CODE] Race vs Class vs Stat generation

From: Dereck Kozak (nightlith@mb.sympatico.ca)
Date: 06/27/00

Thanks for the help on my object problem, but it didn't solve my mob
one.
If i have sentinel mobs, that aren't supposed to be killed (Like city
guard)
How do I keep them stop reproducing like bunnies?

But my real question is: I've been browsing through some docs, and the
code,
because I'm adding some more classes, and races. When I realized
something
scary. A new characters hp is dome randomly. Which is fine, but why in
the
world as we know it, are those random numbers not grabbed from his Con
stat???
I thought Con meant overall healthyness, and helped DM's in creating a
pc's
hp? (I love abbrev's!) On that note, mana from wis/int (Dependent on
cleric
or magic-user) Has anybody changed this, or did I miss it, and it's
buried
somewhere else? I never really did well in D&D, but IMO those stats are
the
foundation of a character. Feedback?

By the way, I'm on the graveyard shift at work, so don't grade my
spelling. It's
to early in the morning ;)

Thanks,
Dk.