Re: Stuff about docs

From: Julian Buckley (caniffe@caniffe.org)
Date: 06/27/00

Hello,

> nope, it is not going to teach, for it is not complete.....

It's a guide, only a guide...(in progress!)...

> anyway, coders sure could use some documentation for used functions,
> constants and so, don't you think?

Surely - and portions of documents already contained under doc/ has such
structure.  I'm sure Jeremy, George and Co. have a working prototype of
what they wish to achieve with the infamous 'coding.doc'.  Suggestions,
hints and contributions when called for I'm sure will also not be frowned
upon.

Wise man say, patience is the key to completion.  Alex & George say,
coding.doc is *not* completed.  And that's really the main issue here.

Regards,
-Caniffe