Re: error in game, sometimes with crash

From: Bobby L. Russ (russ@eng.usf.edu)
Date: 06/30/00

I had that problem for a bit, but then I had to put in a check to kick out
the NPC's... :-)

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Jan Pedersen wrote:

> from errors log
> Jun 30 14:12:47 :: SYSERR: Mob using '((ch)->player_specials->saved.pref)' at act.wizard.c:119
>
> anyone able to tell me why a mob all of the sudden start using this and crash the mud

"If you have love, you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't
have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have." -Sir James M. Barrie

        Need computer repair, assembly, or advice?
        Feel free to ask me for more information.

http://v-i.hypermart.net -*- http://www.eng.usf.edu/~russ