Re: [CODE] [NEWBIE] Makefile with OasisOLC+circleMUD preinstalled

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/30/00

Which version of oasis and circlemud are they?
bpl17 and oasis 2?

If so,
add races.c to the end of the section that lists all the
objsave.c olc.c...........
and add races.o to the end of all the
objsave.o olc.o....

save and exit
type
make depend
(depend is all the stuff at the bottom of the old make files
which is created automatically.)