Compiling on a RedHat box

From: Jake Turner (jakehturner@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/07/00

Hi,

I have recently tried to port my mud from a unix shell to a redhat shell.
There have been lots of problems, some of which I have managed to fix.

However there is a problem in comm.c that envloves fcntl.h:

In file included from /usr/include/fcntl.h:33,
                 from /usr/include/sys/fcntl.h:1,
                 from sysdep.h:219,
                 from comm.c:14:
/usr/include/bits/fcntl.h:120: two types specified in one empty declaration

and then loads of variables report undeclared like PF_INET and SOCK_STREM.

I was wondering if anyone has successfully ported circle onto a redhat box
or if anyone knows what the problem may be.

I would be grateful for any help. Thankyou.

Jake Turner  -  Culhaven