autorun problems

From: Jake Turner (jakehturner@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/08/00

Does anyone else experience the problem of the autorun script going down at
the same time as the mud and then the mud never coming back up?
If so have you figured out why or how to fix it?
My autorun script keeps dieing and then my mud stays down for
ages, this is really anoying, i'd appreciate it idf anyone could tell
me how to fix this problem, or even what might be causing it to happen.
Thankyou for your time.

Culhaven