Re: [CODE] Structs

From: Shane Lee (mudmaster@Randor.zzn.com)
Date: 07/10/00

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "Felix (Hotmail)" <fjvazquez@HOTMAIL.COM>
Sent: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 06:56:52 +0200
To: CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca
Subject: [CIRCLE] [CODE] Structs

Hmm I was wondering if anyone could tell me which structs are safe to
add to
(dont require a player wipe) for things that dont need to be saved.
ie Group
Title Group Name things of that nature.Any help would be appreciated.

-Felix

Circle30bpl13

---- End Original Message ----

 You'll find the 'spares' loctated at the end of the structure
titled 'struct player_special_data_saved{' can be re-named, since
they don't have a specific value assigned to them yet.
 You can re-name them all you want, but if you add to them, or take
one or more away, you'll ruin the pfile.
 I believe the first spare is named 'ubyte spare0;' and the last one
is named 'long  spare21;', but then mine isn't stock and I've _never_
worked with bpl13 (:P)

-FIRE