ASCII Pfiles and Copyover

From: Jeroen van Delft (sleight@DEADLOCK.ET.TUDELFT.NL)
Date: 07/11/00

Hi,

I recently implemented ASCII Pfiles into my mud, and they were working fine.
But, since I also have the Copyover-patch implemented, I stumbled onto a
problem. After a copyover, the players won't load in the room they were in?
I seem to be getting stuck in my own solutions, so I turn to this list for
help.. Has anybody of you had a similar problem, and a solution as well I
hope? :)

I suppose this is really simple, but I've tried so many things that I'm
starting to feel lost.. ;-)

Thanks,

Jeroen van Delft