Re: Newbie MUD Man :)

From: Eric Clark (Mattimeo85@aol.com)
Date: 07/13/00

:) I know to be original! Thats why I'm not gonna put Midgaard or anything
like that in my Mud. The only thing that wont be original is the coding
(which we will edit later, when we know what we're doin'!) and some of the
spell names, like Armor. :) But just the names.
I'm very new to mud admin and coding, so if anyone has some *real* advice
that I can use :) Like, how to get started.. and don't say "read the faq"
please! ;)