Re: Newbie MUD Man :)

From: Tom Whiting (twhiting@mudservices.net)
Date: 07/13/00

Well, reading the FAQ is a good place to start, believe me:P Many
questions are asked to many many lists that could have been answered by
reading teh FAQ, resulting in quite the flame wars over the years:P

Aside from that, I'd suggest checking out the following links
http://www.mudconnector.com --The Mudconnector
http://www.msrp.com    --The Mud Staff Resources Page

Both of those sould help you get on your way with either documents,
snippets or being able to place an ad for staff.