Re: Load Room

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 07/13/00

I just searched through the archives and did this today. :)

In regards to a configuration option, say in config.c, regarding
re-logging in the same room, I would recommend this for any future
releases of CircleMUD. It's probably one of the simplest quick changes
that most people tend to make.

--
StormeRider