Re: re-stringing?

From: Dana Luther (dtluther@mindspring.com)
Date: 07/16/00

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Erwin <Mystikarc@aol.com>
>I installed Xapobj's ,
>but I canrt fidn any help on them, and what it does:?
>also do I NEED to instlal iedit? and what does it do?

Iedit will allow you to individually edit a single item. It will remain that
way instead of returning to the default of what the original object was.
So if you wish to change The Mighty Axe of the Minotaur into Bob's Mighty
Axe of the Minotaur just for Bob, then yes, you do want to install iedit.

The xapobjs is a way of storing all the information about the items that the
player owns so that instead of just saying , he has an axe, you know EXACTLY
what the axe looks like, which lets your Bob's Mighty Axe of the Minotaur
stay as Bob's axe next time he logs in, instead of reverting to The Mighty
Axe of the Minotaur.

Hope that helps.

Dana