Re: [code] better targeting code question

From: Veritus (jbeeland@bellsouth.net)
Date: 07/16/00

One other thought, this code uses "-" as a seperator.  Some people had
mentioned modifications to the dotmodes in act.informative.c, and act.other.c
and handler.c...  There are a whole lot of functions and the dotmode type code
is scattered through them rather than being centralized.  So if anyone already
has a solution to this or wants to come up with one, feel free.  :-)

again, thanks for the assistance,
Jason Beeland