Re: hedit

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 07/18/00

>> -----------Configuration: circle - Win32 Debug-------------
>> Compiling...
>> hedit.c
>> oasis.h(316) : error C2136: 'ACMD' : prototype must have parameter types
>
>You need to #include interpreter.h in hedit.c before the #include for
>oasis.h.
>
>Regards, Peter

Thanks, figured that out myself, after trying and testing my way to it, but
I have more questions.  I have the thing working so far, I can save to disk
properly, but I cannot quit from the main hedit menu because then I end up
at HEDIT_ENTRY...  Like so:

    case HEDIT_ENTRY:
    /*
     * We will NEVER get here, we hope.
     */
      mudlog("SYSERR: Reached HEDIT_ENTRY case in parse_hedit", BRF,
LVL_BUILDER, TRUE);
      break;

The code is from the HEDIT.C version 2.0, in case you wonder.  Since I have
Oasis 2.0 I gather that is why it gets there.  Is there something I have
forgotten to do?

If anyone has a little time over to help me with this, please email me,
since I have spammed the list with silly questions lately... :/

Kind Regards,
Torgny Bjers (Artovil)